Sunday, December 8, 2019

A Glimpse Into The Life Of A Not So Normal 7

I thought it might be fun to share a bit of what it's like to be an Enneagram 7 by telling you about my week! :)
For those of you who aren't familiar w/ 7s, here's a quick look at an average one:
So my past week started w/ a normal Sunday. Went to church, got ready for Monday.
Got gas on Monday, got ready for work, and hung out.
Worked all day Tues. & Wed., and did the children's group thing I do on Wed. nights. Now, at children's group, a 7 is alive, you see. I spent WAYYYYY too much energy.
Thurs. I worked all day (which is abnormal), and dropped by the church after to help with some Christmas decorations.
So then Fri. rolled around, and I was like: "I should get together w/ friends!" (My line of work doesn't involve much socializing, so doing things to socialize are important). So I ended up Christmas shopping all Friday evening and ate dinner out. When I got home I watched The Mandalorian:)
THEN, on Saturday, I went and saw Frozen II
w/ a different friend. I then came home, ate, changed into my giant Christmas sweater and pinned on battery-powered Christmas lights, and went to a Tree Lighting.
SO THEN TODAY!! (This Sunday). I went and got new shoes, and realized I was far too exhausted to do anything else.

SOOOOOOO.
The moral of this story is, 7s  can easily over extend themselves :)

So anyway, that's a bit what it's like to be a 7.
♪Stanley Steamer gets carpets cleaner!♪