Saturday, September 12, 2020

Mid-month Cake Wrap #1

 So because the thing I do creatively the most is cakes at DQ, I figured I would do a monthly Cake Wrap Up! But since I already do the music stuff ever month I figured I'd do cake stuff in the middle of the month to balance things out.
    Thus, Mid-month Cake Wrap #1!
 
  
     Exciting! I know :) So now on to the cakes, sorry not all the pictures are great:
 














    I know what your thinking with this last one, and I completely understand. One of the boys that works at DQ asked for me to do a special order and gave me complete creative liberty. So naturally I put anything and everything on this cake. I'd had a couple techniques I wanted to try so I did, Like the golf course in the upper right corner. I've never used a grass tip so I wanted to figure it out. You can't see in the picture, but the sides are all basket weave frosting. So yes, it is super ugly and I totally agree. But it was fun and the guy I made it for absolutely LOVED IT. So relax, I knew what I was doing when I started throwing stuff on the cake. Next time someone gives me creative liberty though, I'm doing a monster cake 'cause I've always wanted to try one.

    Pls comment with your favorite as I like to know what people like so I can make more of them for my case! (A lot of these were special orders like the surfer girls cake and the my little pony one)

Alright.


1 comment:

  1. OMWWW I LOVE ALL OF THESE SO MUCH. The MLP one and the Deer one were /stunning/!!! So was the balloon one!!! AHHH so GOOD omW. :DDD And the last one was beautiful. -applauds-

    ReplyDelete