Thursday, July 9, 2020

Baby you're a __fill in the blank__

Now most of us hear "baby you're a ____" and think of Katy Perry singing Firework.


But oh honey.
But what you should realize, is baby we are psychos. I am a psycho. We should have all noticed this over the 4th, as we maniacs in America set off 1.09 billion dollars worth of fireworks (yes, I looked it up). This was my first year doing more than watching, holding a sparkler, or throwing Pop-its at the ground. Oh I set off fireworks.
And it was GLORIOUS.


It was beautiful. Best. Night. Of. The. Year.












Now, I understand it's hard to take good pictures of fireworks, and you see nice ones like above, and think, "darn how'd they do that mine are all blurry." The reason you don't see other sad firework pictures is because nobody wants you to know they struggle too. So, take comfort:

I hope you all had a great 4th and got to set off at least throw some Pop-its:)

Have fun storming the castle