Thursday, August 20, 2020

The (Not-so) Secret Life of Our Pets

     We all have a pet that does something weird (assuming we've had a pet). We've got a dog that acts like a bird, a cat that gurgle, or who knows what (My dog used to act like she was a bird and sit on the barbecue, but I have no idea if cats can gurgle I was just making stuff up.)

    My pet, on the other hand, does something that most pets can do. In fact, this is something we TEACH our pets to do:




    But what you must understand, is I don't have an animal that's supposed to play dead. I have Jazz, a FISH:




    How many of you can claim that! Trust me, he's really just sleeping. He does this all the time. The first time we noticed was when my mom checked on him while I was at work. She walked in and he was floating there looking dead. She panicked and you know, got closer to check. And very slowly, he rolled himself upright and looked at her like, "what?"

    So yeah. my fish plays dead. When he does die, I'm not going to believe it at first probably 'cause he does this.

    ANYWHO.

Never Tell Me The Odds