Friday, June 12, 2020

HOLA PACOS!


SOooooooo, I've been a bit busy ':) Soory.


(Yes, you bunch of hippies, I used a gif of THAT)
   Jazz is good, he likes is shell now.


Bob the snail is also alive, but we were uncertain for a while due to Jazz knocking him off the glass so he was just DEAD in the water hahaha.


   I did some practice with color selection on pictures of Jazz:
























Moving on, I've been doing some room design, and got an epic Star Wars poster and epic bookend:



   The bookend is called Fred the End hahahaha.

   I have been painting and am going to make myself some wall art out of records. This is something I've done for a while as gifts, but never gotten around to making a post about one. But since I do it a lot for other people, I thought it would be nice to have one for me. I don't have a picture yet of my final design so sorry.

   I finished my dress, but I haven't taken any good pictures of it yet, so look for Sewing pt. III coming soon!

   But I'm alive and hopefully will be posting soon. I've been working on another pg. for this-ness and so you should be checking that out. I'm also over the yellow and gray design, is anybody else? Comment below if I should change it earlier than I was planning.

🎶The snack that smiles back🎶 Goldfish


No comments:

Post a Comment