Thursday, May 28, 2020

May's Music

    I didn't have a ton of new music this month that I ya know LOVED. It was mostly just some fun new music that I'll delete from my play list in a month or two because YouTube's shuffle play doesn't work so it just plays all the songs you put in your play list 'cause you thought you wouldn't mind hearing it every once in a while instead you hear it twice every freakin' day grumble grumble grumble.
    ANYWHOOOO.
    So the new blogger is being a jerk in the YouTube department and I'm going to leave feedback about it, but basically I went to get the link like I usually do on YouTube and when I put it in it gave me an error message. I figured out that they just want you to search like you normally would. But it wouldn't pop up the same videos normal YouTube would. So I couldn't find the one I wanted. So I went back and cut out another 2 sentences about me being upset so you know that I'm mostly over now.


May It Be by  Enya

You Are The Woman by  Firefall
I love this song and it sounded super familiar and I figured I'd heard it a long time ago. That happens to me a lot when it's a song I heard when I was little. But then I realized apparently it's in Herbie Fully Loaded which I've been watching since FOREVER. So that must be where I heard it though I can't remember when they play it in the movie.

Be My Baby by  The Ronettes
I've been listening to old like I think 40s-50s music lately.

Lollipop by  The Chordettes

Ichiban No Takaramono by  LiSA
I had to throw one Japanese song in okay? I really like this one, it's sad.

Don't Dream It's Over by  Crowded House

Last one!
Hey Soul Sister by  Train
I know there's some debatability to the appropriateness of this song, but I can't help but love it.

   I could keep going, but anyway. Let me know your favorite song with the word "May" in it, in the comments! Life is a highway.



1 comment:

  1. May It Be is one of my favorite songs!!! :D Lollipop is a really fun song too. XP And Hey Soul Sister is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete