Thursday, May 14, 2020

FRIEENNDDDD!

I got a new friend!. . .

. . . It's a fish ':>

He's a Stars & Stripes Beta:






    He likes hiding behind the plant and shell. When used to have Betas, they liked hiding in the shell, so I picked out one with a big opening. But so far he hasn't been adventurous enough to go in it.
    He's still a bit edgy.

   After much debate, his name is Jazz. Mostly because of the Transformer. So here's a 15 sec. clip from the original show (it's a really random scene sorry, but it was the best thing YouTube had of just Jazz saying something) so you can see a little bit of what I'm thinking. Jazz is the one that gets stuck.


   So if I ever talk for the fish, now you know what to imagine the fish's voice sounds like :)

So Jazz!

   The other name I liked was Seaspray (another Transformer), but it was kind of long and a bit of a tongue twister. This is Seaspray:


    My neighbor next door wanted me to name him Captain America, but I was like eh. I like Cap but I don't know. Just wasn't working for me.
   Red Alert is one of my fav. Transformers and he's red, white, and blue. But I didn't think my mom would go for it. I was thinking of saving the name for if I ever got a completely red one 'cause I would just call him Red for short sometimes.

 

   Anyway. He will probably be mentioned a lot, and I'd like to take some more pictures of him doing cool things in his vase, but he's still a bit on edge from getting moved around and thrown in a bag then a freakin' huge vase-thing with a freakin' live plant so yeah. He's still adjusting. When I woke up he was just chilling, exploring a bit, I turned on my lamp and he didn't flinch. Then I got up and he FREAKED OUT. I mean not bad, but he went from 1 to 9 in like half a split 2nd. He's calmed down again and soon he'll be used to me talking to him like he's a human all the time. But yeah. Ladies and Gentlemen, Jazz :1


   Also, funny side story. Last night we got him all settled and I walked back to my room to go to bed later. And on the inside of the glass there's this brown-ish dot and I'm like: "What's wrong with you?! I haven't owned 12 hours and you've already done your business on my nice clean vase! AHHHH." But upon closer inspection, I found out it was a little itty-bitty snail! I believe it came in on the live plant I got. And this thing could move. I watched him get to the top of the vase and he didn't go past the water line so I assume he needs water to survive.

   He's missing this morning. So either the fish ate him, or he's hiding in something on the bottom. I'll let you know if we find him.

   His name is Bob :)

   Chick-fil-a. Eat Mor Chikin'



2 comments: