Friday, May 1, 2020

April's Music

I almost forgot to do this!!! Whoops.

Little April Shower by  Disney

On to the actual songs I listened to this month.

Rise by Katy Perry (Cover by Superfruit)

In Your Arms by  Ashley Serena & Ryan Louder

Hot n Cold by  Katy Perry
(Oh you're welcome, you will never get this song out of you're head. & yes this is the clean version)

Everything I Do (I Do It For You) by  Bryan Adams

Heaven by  Bryan Adams
I've always liked Bryan Adams due to watching Dreamworks' Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmarron, where he does all the songs. Summer of 69' is one of my Dad's favorite 80's songs (and it's by Bryan Adams).

[I've Had] The Time Of My Life by  Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
My mom and I watched Dirty Dancing last night (my first time). I'd heard the song before and I think I kind of liked it, but I liked it a lot after seeing the movie.


Have fun storming the castle!