Sunday, January 3, 2021

December's Music

Fa.
La.
La.
La.
La.
I made it! AHAHAHAHAHA. The anticipation of waiting for Christmas has killed me. The curse of being a 7. Anticipation is the best (I always want to be anticipating something), but it's also the worst (because the thing I'm anticipating is not coming, and when it does come I feel deflated because I now have nothing to anticipate).
    I listened to so, so many, December songs. Like 5 or 6. I didn't like many of them.
 
December Song by  Peter Hollens

I've got some 80s music for ya:
Breakfast In America by  Supertramp

Hold On by  Chord Overstreet

She's A Lady by  Tom Jones

One In A Million by  Bosson

Baby by  Justin Bieber

    I know exactly what you're thinking. When this song came out I was younger and I barely listened to anything other than Toby Mac and Owl City. So I'd heard all my friends being like JUSTIN BIEBER AHHHHH. But I think I only heard the song like, in the grocery store once or twice. And because it was such an overdone song, I just judged it based on the fact that everyone hated it. So what happened? I was putting together my wedding playlist (as you have seen and getting ahead of planning. . . like, so ahead that I don't even have a boyfriend ahead haha). And I was trying to find some songs that were from my era (like 2000s) and I can't remember if I saw it in another playlist or it just hit me since it was the most popular song when I was 11, but it hit me and I actually listened to the song all the way through for the first time and I was like oh. This is actually kind of good. It just got overdone so now everyone hates it. I probably go back to hating it in a year or so.

It's Still Rock And Roll To Me by  Billy Joel
I've had a bit of a Billy Joel revival in myself 'cause I've always liked his stuff his voice and style but I never really pieced it together that I, well, really like his songs. So this song is the one that's probably racked up the most listens this month due to the fact it's on the DQ playlist.

50 Ways To Say Goodbye by  Train
Every time I hear a new Train song I end up liking it. This is catchy and funny song and clean which is nice, since not all Train songs are.


Sorry I had a lot this month, peace on earth and all that holiday cheer.