Tuesday, January 26, 2021

January's Music

 Oh. My. Goodness. I found some awesome music this month.

January by  Pilot
I love a song by this band so it worked out nice that they have a January song.

This song is like my new favorite song:
Be Alright (radio edit) by  Dean Lewis
So, I listened to this song a ton, and the guy has an accent, right? So I finally I sat down to start playing it on an instrument the first time, and I'm reading the lyrics and I'm like, 
He has a pretty thick accent okay. And it could've been worse there was just the one word alright.
Anyway, I haven't entirely decided how I feel about this song, since he's talking about dealing with the feelings of betrayal 'cause his girlfriend cheated on him. His friend is encouraging him during the chorus, but at one point it says "bottoms up let's forget tonight," which is obviously referring to, cough, getting drunk. But it's a really beautiful song, so like I said I haven't decided if I'm going to keep listening to it.

My Sweet Lord by  George Harrison
 

Bruises by  Lewis Capaldi

You  Can't Hurry Love by  Phil Collins
This was originally like a 50s song.
 
Miracles Happen by  Myra
Sorry, but I watch Princess Diaries 2 or 3 times a year and this is the end credits song and it's good.
 
7 Years by  Madilyn Bailey (Cover
I absolutely love this cover of 7 years. Madilyn Bailey's stuff is pretty hit or miss in my opinion, but I LOVE THIS ONE.

Albertsons. It means a great deal.