Friday, March 27, 2020

March's Music

For once, I don't have much to say. The title is pretty self explanatory. If you're looking for some new music this is your place, my friend.

Imperial March  by John Williams
 
(You know I had to put it in here it has "march" in the title)

Beat It  by Michael Jackson

Break My Stride  by Matthew Wilder

Before You Go  by Lewis Capaldi
(K ya'll, this is a SAD song. It's about suicide, but it's sweet and beautiful. I love it. It's just sad)

Dynamite  by Taio Cruz
(Bringin' ya'll back to 2010!)

Renegade  by Styx
(Now back to the 80's. You're welcome)

Before He Cheats  by Carrie Underwood
(And before I lose ya'll, it's Carrie Underwood so don't worry. But she is a country artist and ya know, they sing about things like this. But it's Carrie Underwood ya'll. Her voice. . .)

Paint It Black  by Hidden Citizens

(For those of you familiar w/ Paint It Black, Another One Bites The Dust, and I Ran (So Far Away); yes, those are classic 80's songs written by the Rolling Stones, Queen, and A Flock Of Seagulls. These are amazing covers of them by Hidden Citizens, who do write their own music, but did 2 albums of covered 80's songs. These are my favs. of them)

Another One Bites The Dust  by Hidden Citizens

I Ran (So Far Away)  by Hidden Citizens

InuYasha Soundtrack  by Kaoru Wada

(You don't know what I went through to find who wrote this stupid soundtrack. Grr. I just threw a 20 min. compilation of the soundtrack in here but there is much more to and I just love the InuYasha soundtrack! I like to play it at night when I need to relax. It is quite soothing. I simply love the use of wind and string instruments. One of the songs I believe is in here, is InuYasha's Lullaby and I hum it to my baby cousin when I'm putting him down. Below is just the lullaby. The first part of the above compilation is mostly the song "Futari No Kimochi." Then it goes into the lullaby and other themes)

InuYasha's Lullaby  by Kaoru Wada

K, I saved my best for last sorry this is soooo long.

Girl On Fire  by Alicia Keys
(You're welcome)

There ya go! Contrary to what you might think due to my excessive use of "ya'll" this post, I don't have a country accent. When I email, text, or blog; I for some reason use it a lot. Sorry.

Hope you enjoy all this wonderful new music (if you haven't heard it). And that it's something fun to do in this boring time of being stuck at home.

What is your fav. song right now, and what is your fav. song from the above music?

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!
(You knew it was coming)

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I will be sure to listen to these!!! I /love/ the Imperial March. <33 A song that I've been loving lately is The Swings of Central Park from the Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close soundtrack. <333

    ReplyDelete