Monday, March 16, 2020

Treasure Dresser–I mean, Island

"Wow me, you've been blogging a lot!"
"Why yes I have, me! I've had a good dose of inspiration and a lot of down time!"
"Well that's great, me. :)"
"Yup!"

And thus ends the conversation with myself. Yes, I've had a lot inspiration and a lot of photos of previous projects. As of right now, I have a lot of down time, and a hard time being creative to fill it. Also an extreme lack of social activity. But that's why blogs are so great! 'Cause you can talk about everything for as long as you want and your followers have no choice but to read it.

I'm kidding :)

As you saw in my Action Figure Photo Shoot, I like photographing figurines and the like. I do Legos a lot, and if you're ever going through my Pinterest boards (That would be here!) you know just how many Lego Star Wars pics. I've pinned (as in, not that many, but a few here and there).

And yes, I just advertised myself, so HA!

So all this to say, I came up with the idea to do a photo shoot of Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers finding a cave of treasure. It was inspired by my love of rocks and gems. I have soooo many and not a ton to use them for. And poof:
(Please comment your fav. of the photo shoot! The most loved one will be given a prize!. . . I haven't figured out the logistics yet ok?)
 
































My favs. are the Stormtroopers carrying the bottle of gold and finding the minikit (the last photo). The only way I could get the "gold" bottle to stay was to tape it to the bottom trooper's back. And yes, there are two phase 2 clone troopers in there on accident :\

And yes, it took a long time to set up and take down.

Energizer. It keeps going and going and going.
 And so do my bad jokes!!! Hahahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love this photo shoot! X'D I love the one with the gold bottle and also the one with the stormtrooper with the ring on. X"D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why shucks tanks! I love the one with the ring as well. The ring was actually from my aunt's bridal shower when I was like 7. There were tons of them all scattered around the center pieces on the tables. I used to have a ton of 'em, but now I only have the one. I always wanted to where it, but it was too big. I have very thin fingers though, so it still doesn't fit!
      Anyway, funny back story :}

      Delete