Saturday, March 21, 2020

SPRING!!!

I know, overwhelming new design. So sorry. But the plan is to keep this up till summer. We'll see how that goes though 'cause I'm a little overwhelmed too (laughing crying emoji)





















   I personally love spring. . . when it cooperates. Which it rarely does where I live. This year it's actually been pretty good. I've been able to wear shorts a few times in the afternoons already. But the other day it totally did a little snow/hail thing for a minute and I was like seriously?
   But spring is when I'm freed from pants and layers. I get to run barefoot and redesign my fairy garden (you might be seeing a post about that soon, wink wink). I also get to help with a real garden, for like food and stuff. So thank you to spring for finally coming:) We've missed you.

Dominoes, we deliver