Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Crayon and Canyon

   So I'm officially losing my mind.
   So last Sunday night it was later, like 9-ish in the evening, and I was doing some light room cleaning. 'Cause that's just what I do before bed, I put away some things I pulled out and it just makes me sleep a little easier. So don't ask why I have bags of rocks, but I do, and I went to move 2 of 'em. I set them down next my dresser, which has my swords, lightsaber, and a stick leaning on it. I believe I bumped said objects 'cause after I turned around and started doing something else, I heard a loud crash. The stick had fallen over.
   So naturally I turned back around aggressively "SHHHHH!"-ed the stick. . .

  . . . I'm losing my mind. . .


   You also might've noticed that myself and MEM from the previous post are both listed as the authors, THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY! It's just to make the joint posts easier if we're both authors on each other's blogs. So don't panic :) Everything is fine :)


   So on to the post. Crayon and Canyon are words that bug me. Just because of the way the Y is used. If you think about saying it, and sounding it out; it's not so easy to say the words. So yeah. But the purpose of all this is I went to a Canyon (Unnamed so you can't figure out where I live hahahahaha!). So here's the pics.:





It's the end of the world as we know it. . .