Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Tag of Randomness (pt. 1, Random Blog Party)

Hello everyone!!!!
   This is a joint tag between myself, Homeschooledmando at In Your Service, and MiddleEarthMusician at Music, Mystery, Middle Earth, and Mitochondria. H.M.S. Mando and MEM, for short. During these dark times, we decided to come together (RIGHT NOW! over me) (Sorry. . . but you-all better have gotten that reference) and make a series of blog-event-things. . . I believe it's called a blog party. ANYWAY, to ease into this idea, we decided to start with a tag. So yeah. That's what this is :)
   Sooooo




Rules:
The usual.
1) Link back to us: MEM & H.M.S Mando.
2) Use the graphic. We worked hard on it (well, not we).
3) Answer the Q's. That's kind of the point of the tag.
4) Anyone is welcome to do this if you find it from either of our blogs, but otherwise pls. tag 3 people (MORE MINIONS!!!) (MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) [the evil laugh was Mem].
5) Answer the questions in random order (since this is the random tag).

   So both MEM and I submitted 5 questions and the other had to answer. So I'll put MEM or H.M.S. next to the questions so you can tell you asked it. Ex. What's your problem? H.M.S. So that means I asked it and MEM is responding. (I don't know what my problem is, I'm sorry-Mem. XD) (It's totally cool, MEM <3 H.M.S. Mando)

OKAY! Onward!

1) Would you rather be a phoenix or a gryphon? MEM


   I guess a phoenix. Simply 'cause I always think they are on fire (even though they're probably not, I don't know why I think that) but I'd like to be able to light people on fire.

2) Coke or Pepsi? You better say Coke. . . H.M.S.
      Um I don't recall every actually tasting pepsi...so I'll go with coke...XD 


3) What's your third favorite color? MEM
   UHHHHHH, I don't know, people only ask for my favorite! (Which is rainbow by the way) Pink, I guess.

4) Pick a super power: 1) The ability to change the way your breath smells to any smell you like or 2) the ability to change your voice to sound like Taylor Swift whenever you want. H.M.S.
   The breath one, I guess? Taylor Swift doesn't have my /favorite/ singing voice, although she's really talented. XD

5) How many orange books do you own? MEM
       2.   Firefight and my old algebra book, HAHAHAHA.


6) Someone has just offered to fly you anywhere in the world for an all-expenses-paid, month-long vacation. Where to?! H.M.S.
   THE UNITED KINGDOM HERE I COME.

7) What are you wearing right now? MEM
   A blue, tie-dye Old Navy shirt; Bermuda-style, jean shorts; a watch, a white headband, glasses, and normally socks, but I'm hot right now.

8) How many states have you been in? H.M.S.
  I...have...no...idea. X"D Not terribly many, tbh-mostly ones in the western or northern parts of the U.S.
 

9) Would you rather be able to balance grapes on your nose or catch them in your mouth when you throw them up in the air? MEM
   On my nose, 'cause everyone can catch 'em in their mouth except me.


10) Breakfast, normal, or dessert pizza? H.M.S.
   Normal and dessert for me!


   Well tanks for joining us, and we hope you'all will return for week 2!!!! Please let us know if you plan to do the tag, we'd love to come and stalk (yes, stalk) your blog! (I jk, you now that right? We're not going to stalk your blog. Just follow it. . . ya know?)

   Both of us posted this on our blogs and the versions vary a bit so please go check out MiddleEarthMusician's!

Don't just clean it. . . OxiClean it!   -H.M.S. Mando

Namarie!!!




4 comments:

  1. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD. XD THE TAG LOOKS EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came from MEM's blog. I LOVE reading your answers. I think I too would turn into a phoenix if I had the choice. XD
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why tank U Quinley! (Yes, I've seen you over there :})

      Delete