Saturday, April 4, 2020

When I see You Again

   For many of us, right now we don't get to see our friends much. Yes, we get to talk over text, phone, social media, or even video chats. But the fact remains that we don't really get to go places and hang w/ our friends and extended family.
   I was driving home the other day and a song I thought sounded familiar came over the radio. It was beautiful, and reminded me of Lewis Capaldi's recent hit Someone You Loved. Not exactly, a little more light-hearted, but kinda the same vibe (Random note: I don't like the word vibe, but it was the best word for that situation).
   So to my friends that I don't get to see, this song is from me to you (Yikes, that was sappy). I can't wait to see you all again :)


See You Again  by Charlie Puth


Peace, Love, and Cookie Dough